Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Making a change, Looking from past to present


February 27, 2013 at 5:00 in the evening

Five days after my birthday, I am taking stock of where I am.  I have survived a horrible car accident, discovering a plethora of allergies (and doctors bills, eek!) , and overcome a childhood of difficult issues regarding neglect.  I have made a career in an art field--one of my childhood dreams-- and had the pleasure of working on a slew of blockbusters I am proud of.  I have traveled, met the man of my dreams, and taken him back to a beautiful art loft to start our life together.

I have also sat in a dark room at a computer for 90 hours a week wondering if I could have a more active lifestyle.  Wondering if there was a way to actually change the world.  I have had many hours to think and dream about what is next for me, because climbing one mountain always means there is another one further still.

I believe there is a way to make a difference.

I wish to start by sharing some of the lessons of my past.  Some of the books I read and the things I learned in them.   Some of the trips I took and the growth I had from them.  Some of the breakthroughs I came to at different times.

And also I wish to share my frustrations and my fears, because I'm on a new path. I want new things, and I WILL be breaking through to the other side.  This is my intention, and I know that because I feel so much love and passion for the world that there is a way to do something good for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment